Commercial Spray Foam Rigs
Paratus Supply’s Commercial Spray Foam Rigs are custom built to your specifications. With many combinations of generators ranging from 40 to 80 KW. Commercial Spray Foam Rigs can be built with any combinations of Graco Spray Foam Equipment. Commercial Spray Foam Rigs are most commonly built on a 20 Foot 14 K GVWR, Bumper Pull Trailer, or a 30 Foot 14 K GVWR, Goose-neck Trailer. Custom Built Box Trucks can also be used for the build for a commercial spray foam rig and are common in the bigger cities when maneuvering a trailer is not an option.
Because these Spray Foam Rigs require a much larger generator, demand a larger trailer, and higher weight capacity, the cost increases a bit from the Residential Spray Foam Rigs. However, these Spray Foam Rigs can do twice the volume which in the end will recoup the investment twice as fast in a commercial setting.
Commercial Spray Foam Rigs start at around $70,000 and can pass the $100,000 mark, depending on the spray foam equipment selected. Our most commonly sold Commercial Spray Foam Rigs are built with the Graco E30 Reactor 2 or the Graco H-30 Reactor 2. These Custom Built Commercial Spray Foam Rigs are powered by a 40 KW Diesel Generator. Most Spray Foam Roofers will select the Graco H-40 Reactor for it High Volume and Max Hose Length of 410 Feet.
Commercial Spray Foam Rigs are most Commonly built in a 20 Foot Bumper Pull Trailers, 30 Foot Gooseneck Trailers or 20 Foot or Larger Box Trucks.
Contact us to learn more about all of our Diesel Powered Spray Foam Rigs.
- Select a 16′, 20′, 30′ Trailer or Box Truck
- Dual Torsion 7,000 Lbs. Axles (14,000 GVWR)
- 2 Lbs. Closed Cell Insulated Walls Ceiling and Floor
- Diamond Plate Walls, Rubber Floor
- Choice of Graco Reactor, Heated Hose Transfer Pumps and Fusion AP Gun (or Choice of Gun)
- 230 Volt Heater, 110 Volt Heated
- 110 Volt Shore Power
- Workbench, Tool, Box and Cabinets (loaded with spare parts, supplies, and tools
- Custom Barrel Bracing (for 6 Barrels
- 5 HP Electric Compressor (other Options Available)
- Hankinson HIT Refrigerated Air Dryer
- Powered by a Winco 45 KW Diesel Generator (Other Option are available)
Benefits of Commercial Spray Foam Rigs:
- Turn-Key On-board Power
- Ready for any type or size Job.
- Twice as much volume
- Longer Hose Length
- More power available mean more options
- Any Graco Reactor can be installed.
- Dual Reactors can be an option
- Ready to do any job from Small Residential to Large Commercial Applications.
- Most Reliable
- Up to 410 Ft. of Heated Spray Foam Hose