Graco Fusion CS Spray Foam Gun
ClearShot Technology sets the Graco Fusion CS Spray Spray Foam Gun apart from every other applicator. With its revolutionary technology, the Graco Fusion CS Spray Foam Gun is poised to virtually eliminate drilling of the mix chamber – increasing your spraying up-time and reducing downtime spent on maintenance. Flexible for polyurea and foam applications, this gun provides you with versatile advantages.
ClearShot Technology – unprecedented features
- New technology comprised of ClearShot Liquid and disposable, non-reusable ClearShot Cartridge
- Removes foam and keeps mix chamber clear
- Saves almost an hour of maintenance time each spray day
- First-ever liquid purge – reduces purge air by 75% and minimizes foam blow-back
- Easy-to-insert cartridge fits into ergonomic handle
- Variable flow – an industry first
- First plural-component gun with variable flow
- Switch from large to small spray patterns in seconds
- Gives you more maneuverability to spray in small, tight areas
- Ten different settings
- Quick-change front – simpler and cleaner
- Swap out fluid heads in seconds
- Non-stick polymer cover keeps gun head cleaner
- “Air knife” reduces material build-up
- Fast and simple change-outs put an end to lengthy interruptions and keep jobs on schedule
With all spray foam guns we recommend to have at least two onsite. This will assure the applicator always has a back up while the helper rebuilds a gun that may be clogged or crossed over. Keeping the Graco Spray Foam gun cleaned, greased, and well maintained with a good set of O-rings will prevent down time and should be taken very seriously.
Various output and patterns can be achieved by swapping the mixing chambers as needed. We recommend only using OEM replacement parts with the Graco Spray Foam Guns, as off brand parts may cost less will cause many problems that lead to down time.
There are a variety of other guns that are available for various types of spray foam and polyurea applications. Graco P2, Graco Fusion MP, Graco Fusion AP, Graco Gx-7.
Contact a Paratus Spray Foam Tech today to discuss your equipment options. 330.475.3600 or firstname.lastname@example.org