Graco Reactor Heated Hoses
Graco Reactor Heated Hoses offer features that help maintain proper fluid temperatures while you’re spraying – resulting in better yield and performance. Available in low-pressure (2000 psi / 138 bar) and high-pressure (3500 psi / 241 bar). Count on genuine Graco parts for best performance.
For extra protection and prolonged life, some of our standard hoses can be ordered with our new Xtreme-Wrap Scuff Guard, or you may order it as a kit to replace the standard guard on any existing Graco hose.
Graco Reactor Heated Hoses Features:
- Copper-heated hoses are designed specifically for use with Graco proportioners
- Covered with proprietary butyl cover for protection against moisture sensitive isocyanate
- Hoses are covered with foam insulation for heat retention
- Different fitting sizes on the isocyanate and resin hoses prevent accidentally connecting the wrong hoses together
- Hoses use custom designed splice kit to electrically connect hoses without having to run copper under the fittings
- Helix-design whip hose uses braided copper wires for added flexibility and longer life
- Whip hoses 246050 and 246055 come standard with the new Xtreme-Wrap Scuff Guard
- Other selected hoses may be ordered with the Xtreme-Wrap Scuff Guard for added protection and prolonged life
New Xtreme-Wrap Scuff Guard
Xtreme-Wrap Scuff Guard is now the standard scuff guard for Graco’s whip hoses models 246050 and 246055. It may be ordered with other selected hoses or as a kit to replace the standard scuff guard on any existing Graco hose.
- Form fitting to the hose, no more baggy excess material
- Made from urethane coated ballistic nylon for puncture and tear resistance, abrasion protection, and oil and water resistance
- Sheds surface moisture and won’t absorb water to weigh down the hose bundle; will not freeze solid in cold temperatures
- Hook and Loop enclosure used on the entire length of the hose for easy access to the hoses, fittings, and fluid temperature sensors
Joint Protectors provide additional protection at the most vulnerable section of the hose: the electrical connections, hose fittings, and fluid temperature sensors. All 50 ft hoses with the new Xtreme-Wrap will come with one Joint Protector.