[vc_row][vc_column][boc_heading alignment=”center”]Section 179 Spray Foam Equipment Depreciation[/boc_heading][vc_single_image alignment=”center” image=”25720″][vc_column_text]Businesses have significant reasons to acquire and install capital
equipment before the end of the year, so plan now to maximize
these important benefits.
Section 179 deduction
• Companies may be able to expense up to a $510,000
deduction on new or used equipment
• The maximum equipment investment amount eligible
for the full $510,000 deduction is $2,030,000 before a
dollar-for-dollar phase-out begins
• Additional deductions may be available if you qualify for
• An additional write-off of 50% of the undepreciated
balance of capital expenditures and depreciable property
(new equipment only) may be available.
• Equipment must be depreciable under the Modified
Accelerated Cost Recovery System (MACRS)
with a recovery period of 20 years or less.
Speak to your tax and accounting advisors today to learn more about maximizing these and other incentives.