Section 179 Spray Foam Equipment Depreciation
Businesses have significant reasons to acquire and install capital
equipment before the end of the year, so plan now to maximize
these important benefits.
Section 179 deduction
• Companies may be able to expense up to a $510,000
deduction on new or used equipment
• The maximum equipment investment amount eligible
for the full $510,000 deduction is $2,030,000 before a
dollar-for-dollar phase-out begins
• Additional deductions may be available if you qualify for
• An additional write-off of 50% of the undepreciated
balance of capital expenditures and depreciable property
(new equipment only) may be available.
• Equipment must be depreciable under the Modified
Accelerated Cost Recovery System (MACRS)
with a recovery period of 20 years or less.
Speak to your tax and accounting advisors today to learn more about maximizing these and other incentives.